Last Update: 1st August 2019
If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms of Service, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full and without reservation. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this website and materials used on www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages, files or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• republish material from this website in neither print nor digital media or documents (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
• edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
• redistribute material from this website – except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
• republish or reproduce any part of this website through the use of iframes or screenscrapers.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities on or in relation to this website without www.phoenixeventsestltd.co.uk express written consent.
• data mining
• data extraction
• data harvesting
• ‘framing’ (iframes)
• Article ‘Spinning’
You must not use this website or any part of it to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without the express written consent of www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk reserves the right to restrict access to certain areas of this website, or at our discretion, this entire website. www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk may change or modify this policy without notice.
If www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. You alone are responsible for your password and user ID security.
www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk may disable your user ID and password at www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on the servers of www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk , or hosted or published upon this website.
www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk does not warrant that:
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the liability of Phoenix Events (East) Ltd in respect of any:
• death or personal injury caused by the negligence of www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk
• or its agents, employees or shareholders/owners;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk
• ; or
• matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk
• to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk ’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect www.phenixeventseastltd.co.uk officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk and undertake to keep www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk
indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk (legal advisers) incurred or suffered by www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk may take such action as www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
www.phoenixeventseastld.co.uk may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with www.phoenixeventseastltd.co.uk rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
The personal information we collect
As you gather more information about Phoenix Events (East) Ltd, you may virtually or physically visit a site that we own. Examples include browsing our website, calling our in-house team or attending Phoenix Events (East) Ltd sponsored events. To learn more about our services, you may voluntarily provide personal information, such as your name and email address during these interactions. You may also provide information online via cookies or similar technologies when you visit our websites.
We collect: name, address, email address, IP address, and information provided by cookies or similar technology.
Why: We use this information to share news about events and products and services offered by Phoenix Events (East) Ltd Additionally, the IP address helps us to understand geographic information about our website visitors better so that we can improve our website for everyone.
How we use personal information
Phoenix Events (East) Ltd uses the data we collect to provide you with the services we offer. We also use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, new products or services available, security and other types of updates.
Sharing and disclosure
Phoenix Events (East) Ltd does not, and will not, sell personal information about our customers. We only disclose your data as authorised in this Statement. We only share information with third parties for the purposes of delivering services you have contracted for. All such data processors are subject to a duty of care under Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation.
How to access and control your personal information
You can review, edit or delete your personal data by contacting us directly at email@example.com
Other important privacy information:
Our policy towards children
Phoenix Events (East) Ltd does not target and is not intended to attract children. Phoenix Events (East) Ltd does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
Although visitors of all ages may navigate through our website we do not intentionally collect personal information from those under the age of sixteen. If, following a notification by a parent or guardian, or discovery by other means, a child under sixteen has been improperly registered on this site by using false information, we will delete the child’s personal information from our records.
Where we store and process personal data
Personal data collected by Phoenix Events (East) Ltd may be stored and processed in any country where Phoenix Events (East) Ltd or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities. Phoenix Events (East) Ltd uses its secured office (Norfolk Region to store and maintain data.
All information you provide may be transferred or accessed by entities around the world as described in this Statement.
Our retention of personal data
Phoenix Events (East) Ltd retains personal data for as long as necessary to provide services and fulfil the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations and resolving disputes and enforcing our agreements. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary significantly.
We will collect your Personal Information directly from you and from other sources including when you apply for a job via a Job Board, directly through our website, from Social Media sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter or when you provide us with your details during a job fair, promotional, networking or training event. During our worker or employee application process we will collect your Personal Data directly from you, your CV including; employment history, employment and educational referees, right to work, convictions and any other information required to process your application..
If you provide us with information about 3rd parties, we will assume that the 3rd party in question has given you permission to do so and to The Company collecting, processing and transferring their Personal Information to the same extent as yours.
Your CV will be stored in our database, and will be accessible by our Recruitment & Resources Team.
You will receive alerts in relation to job opportunities and recruitment days via e-mail. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, unsubscribe links are provided in every job alert or recruitment day email that you receive.
Changes to our Privacy Statement
Phoenix Events (East) Ltd may modify or update this Statement when necessary to reflect customer feedback and changes in our service; so, please review it regularly. When we update this Statement, we will revise the ‘Last Update’ date at the top of the Statement. If there are material changes to the Statement or in how we use your personal data, we will notify you either by posting a notice of such changes before they take effect or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to regularly review this Statement to learn more about how Phoenix Events (East) Ltd is using and protecting your information. Your continued use of our services after any modification to this Statement will constitute your acceptance of such modification and updates.
How to contact us regarding your information
Unless otherwise stated, Phoenix Events (East) Ltd is a data controller for personal data we collect through the services subject to this Statement. Our address Head office, Phoenix Events (East) Ltd , 228 Turner Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4HD.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern The Combined Services Provider Ltd’s (Phoenix Events (East) Ltd ) relationship with you in relation to this website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of “Phoenix Events (Est) Ltd” – © “Phoenix Events (East) Ltd’. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website uses things called “Cookies” to ensure your experience of the site, and our ability to improve it is enhanced. Specifically, the following Cookies are in use:
• Google Analytics (3rd party). We may use this to see how many visitors we are getting, and how they found us. You can find out more about Google Analytics’ Cookies here: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/#toc-analytics
• Tawk (3rd party) We use Tawjk functionality on the homepage so you can communicate with us direct. You can find out more about Tawk Cookies here : https://www.tawk.to/privacy-policy/
• Social Media Sharing and Integration (3rd party). We use Facebook functionality within this site so that you can share items of interest or become a fan of our Social Media Profiles. You can find out more about Facebook’s Cookie use here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/